Own your first home sooner than you think.
First time home buyers fail to purchase their ideal home due to lack of understanding of how home buying works. It’s a very simple process to obtain your home. We will be helping you understand the steps necessary in owning your home fast and cut the competition. You will learn everything from financing to negotiation strategies. We will explore the new financial program for BC First Time Home Buyers through the provincial government. Bring along your family and friends. The is a FREE seminar for the First time home buyers, and the seats are limited.
Click the image below to obtain your tickets or Eventbrite
Topics we will be discussing are:
- Mistakes first-time buyers make
- A Clear understanding of professional services and how they help you.
- How to get the financing needed to buy a home
- First Time Home Buyer’s program for BC residence
- Why do I need a REALTOR?
- What Happens after my offer gets accepted?
- What role does a Lawyer/Notary Public play?
Complimentary snacks and drinks will be available.